Please join us for the first in a series of topical and interdisciplinary discussions tailored for corporate executives in Alberta.
Set the Foundation: A dialogue about the current Alberta economy and the ever-changing role of oil & gas
This session will set the platform on how oil & gas impacts all industries in Alberta and includes insights on:
- the effects of energy geopolitics
- the Alberta response to recent federal aid announcements impacting the oil & gas industry
- considerations in remaining viable over the next 12-18 months
- considerations in remaining attractive to investors
- Melinda Park, Partner, BLG
- Alan Ross QC, Regional Managing Partner, BLG
- Adam Crutchfield, Partner, National Energy and Alberta Consulting Leader, PwC Canada
Want to Participate? Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.
BLG's Alberta Leadership Series will continue with the following topics. Invitations to follow.
- Designing A Framework for Success: A dialogue about right sizing your organization (restructuring, recapitalizing, insolvency, M&A)
- Executing Your Plan: Organizing your human capital (restarting, retaining, incentivizing and optimizing your people through a no growth/low growth environment)
- 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. – MDT
- 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. – EST
Please respond by May 28, 2020.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ruxandra Andreiasi at RSVPCalgary@blg.com.