An Examination of Issues Impacting the Canadian Securities Markets
This three-day virtual conference brings together numerous expert panels for an in-depth discussion of developments in the markets impacting best execution and trading for institutional investors.
Panels will address
- Impact of Regulatory Developments on Best Execution and Trading
- Advancements in Execution Tools and Services in the Equities Markets
- Developments in ETF Trading, Market Structure and Investing
- Managing Data Around Order Routing and Execution – An Examination of Developments in Transaction Cost Analysis
- Trading and Best Execution in the Fixed Income, Options and Derivatives Markets
- Unbundling and the Provision of Research
- Trading Digital Assets, Crypto and Bitcoin – Examining the Future Considerations for Institutional Investors
Speakers will be comprised of leaders from across the equities, fixed-income, ETFs, options, derivatives and FX markets including institutional investors, banks, broker-dealers, exchanges, ETF issuers, service providers, vendors, regulators, and other market participants. Michael Taylor, partner in BLG's Investment Management Group, will moderate the session, "CCO Roundtable - Discussion of Implementing a Compliance Program around Best Execution and Trading".
Hosted by Capital Markets Strategies LLC.
September 14, 2020, 2 p.m. - September 16, 2020, 5 p.m.