BLG is pleased to partner with the University of Calgary, Faculty of Law for “The Business of Hydrogen: A Focus on Canada-Germany” webinar on Monday, April 12, 2021. In this session, the international panel of speakers will discuss the hydrogen economy and Canada’s role in decarbonizing Germany.
- Rudiger Tscherning, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary (Co-Moderator)
- Jonathan Cocker, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Toronto (Co-Moderator)
- Kirsten Westphal, SWP – German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Berlin
- Bruno Forget, Director of Global Business Development & Sales for Hydrogen Technologies, Cummins, Brussels
- Petra Dolata, Faculty of Arts, University of Calgary
- Matthias Lang, Bird and Bird LLP, Dusseldorf