We are pleased to invite you to our exciting online mining presentation featuring our leading lawyers in mining from across the country as well as leaders in the mining industry. To gain further understanding of how to prepare for the future of the mining industry, join us for this virtual presentation including an exceptional line up of topics and speakers:
- The Québec Landscape – Amyot Choquette (Ressources Quebec) and Serge Côtes (Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec)
- Understanding Minerals and Processes – Francis Fournier (COREM)
- Permits, logistics, environmental matters, ESG and community/first nation relations – Julie-Anne Pariseau and Julie Belley-Perron (BLG) and Jeff Swinoga (EY Canada National Mining and Metals Co-Leader, Board Member of PDAC)
- Exploration: Law and Logistics – François Auclair (GéoExpl’Au International) and Nathalie Duceppe (BLG)
- Financing via Equity and Debt – Ritzon J. Fernandez (Cat Mining Finance), Fred Pletcher and Benjamin Gross (BLG)
- Royalties, streams and offtakes – Elif Lévesque (Nomad Royalty Company Ltd.), Erik Goldsilver, Nathalie Duceppe and Benjamin Gross (BLG)
- When things go wrong: Reverse vesting orders - Kevin Mailloux and François Gagnon (BLG)
If you would like to extend this invitation to a colleague, please contact Kristi Van Binsbergen at RSVPVancouver@blg.com.
Would you like to participate? Please submit any questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.