Please join BLG and the U.S. law firm Jackson Lewis P.C. for a complimentary webinar on U.S. and Canada workplace law.
Top labour & employment lawyers will present on legal and practical issues that companies with cross–border operations should be aware of in relation to their employees on both sides of the U.S.–Canada border.
- Travel between Canada and the U.S. during COVID-19 and the special challenges of immigration law during the pandemic
- A panel discussion on mandatory or voluntary COVID-19 vaccination considerations throughout Canada and the U.S.
- Key developments and initiatives in employment law in the Biden Administration
- Brian Dingle, BLG
- Shelley-Mae Mitchell, BLG
- François Longpré, BLG
- Susan E. Groff, Jackson Lewis
- William J. Manning, Jackson Lewis
- Tracie Johnson Maurer, Jackson Lewis
- James M. Stone, Jackson Lewis
BC | This course has been accredited for 1.0 hour. Course name: 2021 Cross Border-Immigration, Labour and Employment Law Issues in the U.S. and Canada. Course number: N03062021.
ON | This session is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive Hour.
QC | Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.If you have any questions about this event, please contact Geneviève Dallaire at [email protected].