Practical Changes to Transportation Agreements & Commercial Relationships
BLG Talks Transportation is a new series of regular webinars to discuss issues affecting the transportation industry.
We are currently in a whole new world when it comes to supply chain, economics of the transportation business, demand, regulation and risk.
- How have organizations responded with respect to upstream and downstream shipping agreements, specifically in the context of risk management and exposure reduction?
- Who has been able to take advantage of the opportunity to begin the process of modifying customer and supplier relationships?
- How can companies modernize their business practices in the wake of all the global change in the past 18 months?
Join us for a panel discussion with key leaders from across the Transportation industry to address these questions and provide insight into current supply chain issues.
- Robin Squires, BLG
- Casey McCawley, VP Operations, Parrish and Heimbecker
- Ryan Simpson, Director of Business Development, Southern Railway of British Columbia
- Andrew Ashenhurst, General Counsel and Head of Insurance – Canada, Schenker of Canada
If you have any questions about this event, please email [email protected].
Please RSVP by October 5, 2021.
BC | This course has been accredited for 0.75 hour. Course name: BLG Talks Transportation: Supply Chain - Post Pandemic Challenges and Opportunities. Course number: N07102021.
ON | This session is eligible for up to 0.75 Substantive Hour.
QC | Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.