Please join us for our privacy and cybersecurity 2021 yearly review. This webinar will provide you with the latest updates and trends to help your organization navigate Canadian and international privacy requirements and mitigate legal risks.
BLG privacy and cybersecurity partners will provide a status update on the following topics:
- Privacy law reform in Québec, Ontario, B.C. and at the federal level
- Lessons learned and key developments on issues dealing with mandatory COVID testing and vaccination
- Privacy class actions
- OPC findings dealing with AI and data security
- Global privacy developments in Europe and the U.S.
- Canadian anti-spam decisions
- Cybersecurity trends and guidance
Please watch your inbox for additional invitations for our next presentations in February and March.
Want to participate? Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP button.
Please RSVP by January 26, 2022.
BC | This course has been accredited for 1.5 hours. Course name: Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Developments: Review of Lessons Learned from 2021. Course number: N01272022.
ON | This session is eligible for up to 1.5 Substantive Hours.
QC | Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.