Recent Developments in the West
Please join us for a series of webinars designed specifically for the Association of Power Producers of Ontario on important legal issues facing the energy sector.
In our second session of the year, BLG’s Alan Ross, Karen Salmon, and Bob Shouldice will discuss a number of developments that have been a central focus in British Columbia and Alberta, and are paving the way for the rest of Canada. Topics include:
- A western Canada perspective of hydrogen development
- Where western Canada is from a market perspective
- Where BC Hydro is going and if they’ll open the market to others
- General power trends in western Canada (e.g., building facilities, regulatory changes and decisions)
Want to participate? Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form.
Please mark your calendars for our next sessions in this series:
- Indigenous-led Infrastructure and Green Energy Partnerships | June 15
- Strict cyber and privacy rules means continued electricity vigilance—Are you prepared? | September 14
- Best practice in contract administration—Tips on how to mitigate litigation | November 30
Please RSVP by April 26, 2022
ON | This session is eligible for up to 1.0 hour of substantive content