Morgan’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation matters, with an emphasis on insurance defense, product liability and transportation law.
Morgan acts for clients before all levels of court in British Columbia.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2017, Morgan was a summer student and articling student at BLG.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Volunteer, United Way
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2017
- JD, Queen's University, 2016
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2010