Cynthia works with her team in all aspects of file management, including:
- Drafting pleadings, Motions Materials and Affidavit of Documents;
- Analyzing documents to prepare for attendance at Examinations for Discovery, Mediations, Pre-Trials and Trials; and
- Liaising with clients, counsel, investigators and experts.
Cynthia’s primary areas of focus include: personal injury, motor vehicle accident claims and property damage.
Cynthia also assists with Health Law group matters mainly related to Occupiers’ Liability claims.
Cynthia has knowledge of and experience with processes relating to:
- Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS)
- Licence Appeal Tribunal (LAT)
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO)
- Workers Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Prior to joining BLG, Cynthia gained extensive experience working on plaintiff and defence matters.