Our multidisciplinary team collaborates on legal matters, including business transactions and disputes, to develop northern-specific advice and recommend practical solutions for managing business, regulatory issues, and litigation.
We also advise municipalities, governments and Indigenous organizations on a range of legal issues and legislative areas.
Our range of expertise includes:
- disputes (litigation)
- oil and gas
- marine, air and land transportation
- telecommunications and broadband
- health services
- climate change and green energy initiatives
- environmental, wildlife management and other permitting and approval processes
- Indigenous law and land claims issues
- leasing and property rights
- constitutional issues and legislative review
- regulatory regimes and tax
- labour and employment
- wills, estates and financial services