Surviving the Ever-Changing World
Please join us for a virtual seminar from our team of Legal, Accounting and Banking (LAB) experts where they will provide you with a comprehensive update on the recent changes and issues affecting charities and not-for-profit organizations during the global pandemic. The 13th annual LAB seminar will be held virtually and at no cost this year.
Our speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Legal - Potential fallouts from the pandemic: dissolution, mergers or other collaborations
- Employment - Navigating the workplace with COVID-19
- Accounting - Going concern and measurement uncertainty – how can we be certain when things are constantly changing?
- Tax - Government assistance, working from home and other tax updates
- Investment - Economic update and investment policy strategy in a COVID-19 affected market
- Banking - Implementing a complete digital banking solution in a virtual office environment