Odessa’s practice focuses on labour and employment. She advises clients on:
- union organizing and certification
- collective bargaining and arbitration
- wrongful dismissal actions and employee terminations
- human rights
- occupational health and safety
- workplace safety and insurance
Odessa has appeared before numerous courts and tribunals in Ontario and Alberta, including Small Claims Court, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench. She has also appeared before a number of federal tribunals, including the Occupational Health and Safety Tribunal of Canada.
Odessa is fluent in English and French, and practises in both official languages.
Prior to joining BLG, Odessa was an associate in another national law firm.