Please join us for our annual Labour and Employment Law Symposium presented for the first time in a virtual format.
This year, we are pleased to offer you two engaging 1.5-hour sessions, each with distinct content designed to update you on the most current developments in labour and employment law.
Session I: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Current and anticipated issues in labour law
- Pitfalls of investigations
- Update on termination provisions
- Update on Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario case law
- Working from home
- Recent developments regarding stock options: The Microsoft decision
- Update on CERB/COVID benefits
Session II: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- Privacy in employment – Times are changing
- Managing employees in the COVID-19 age
- Diversity in the workplace