BLG Talks Transportation is a series of regular webinars to discuss issues affecting the transportation industry.
We are currently in a whole new world when it comes to supply chain, economics of the transportation business, demand, regulation and risk. As the economy navigates supply shocks related to the pandemic and current geopolitical upheaval, transactional activity and the face of transportation continue to change and adapt. Please join us as we discuss hottest topics in the corporate and transactional space which in turn affect the whole supply chain. Our expert industry panel from leading companies will discuss:
- The evolving role of full services transportation providers, merging freight forwarding, multi-modal carriage, customs brokerage, etc.
- Joint ventures and collaborative efforts in the development and application of technology for supply chain solutions.
- Transport M&A and impact on transport insurance solutions.
- Middle and Final Mile solutions through strategic use of joint ventures, partnerships, and M&A.
- Post-pandemic and geopolitical challenges relating to the above.
Moderated by BLG’s Martin Abadi, our panel will dissect the issues from their point of view and provide insights regarding what to expect in 2022.
We hope you can join us!
Please RSVP by March 29, 2022. If you have any questions about this event, use the registration button.
BC | This course has been accredited for .75 hour. Course name: BLG Talks Transportation: Supply Chain – Mergers & Acquisitions. Course number: N30032022.
ON | This session is eligible for up to .75 Substantive Hours.
QC | Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.