Please join us for a virtual seminar from our team of Legal, Accounting and Banking (LAB) experts where they will provide you with a comprehensive update on the recent changes and issues affecting not-for-profit and charitable organizations during the recovery from the global pandemic. The 15th annual LAB webinar will be held virtually for the third year and at no cost.
Our speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Top 5 employment developments of 2022: Odessa O’Dell, Senior Associate, BLG
- Creating and Maintaining Reserve Funds – Legal Considerations: Sylvie Lalonde, Counsel, BLG
- Accounting for Contributions: Jeff Rowsell, CPA, CA, Principal, Audit and Assurance Services
- Tax Reminders for Charities and NPOs: Rosa Maria Iuliano, M.Acc, FCPA, FCA, Tax Partner
- The evolution of payment and expense technology and key considerations to look for to ensure seamless safe and integrated transactions: Greg Smith, Senior Director Cash Management, RBC Royal Bank
- Economic update and Investment Portfolio considerations within the current volatile economic and interest rate environment: James Kinkaid, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, RBC Dominion Securities and Roger Heard, Investment advisor
- Canada Small Business Financing Act (CSBFA) – Not-For-Profit, charitable and religious organizations and charities inclusion update: Presented by RBC Royal Bank
Please respond by November 22, 2022.
ON | This program is eligible for 4.0 Substantive Hours.