After 2 years of being held virtually, our highly anticipated Health Law Risk Management Seminar will be held in a hybrid format.
Please join us for an engaging afternoon session where members of BLG’s Health Law Group will update you on current legal issues relating to health law and risk management. This year we will be offering a hybrid session where you will have the opportunity to attend in person or online. There will be a social held after the in-person session.
Topics will include:
- Panel Discussion: Managing Challenging Interactions with Patients and Families
Moderated by Kim Dullet, Partner, BLG
- Kirsten Crain, Partner, BLG
- Nataly Farshait, Director, Healthcare Safety and Risk Management at HIROC
- Geneviève Côté, MSW, RSW, Manager, Patient Relations at The Ottawa Hospital
- Review of substitute decision-making principles and managing SDM conflicts
Presented by Emilie Roy, Associate, BLG
- Difficult Discharges: Review and Legislative update
Presented by Roberto Ghignone, Senior Associate, BLG
- Production of Health Records
Presented by Matthew Sherman, Associate, BLG
- Form 1’s – A Primer and Reminder
Presented by Hilary Chung, Senior Associate, BLG
- Cases in the Courts: A Review of Recent Cases
Presented by Sam Campbell, Associate, BLG and Paige Miltenburg, Associate, BLG
Please respond by November 23 for in-person and November 29 for virtual.
If you have any questions about this event, please email [email protected].
Accreditation information to follow.