Audrey Belhumeur represents the interests of employers in all sectors of activity with regard to a full range of labour and employment law issues.
Audrey is certified as an investigator to conduct workplace harassment investigations and is a certified mediator.
Audrey offers employers complete and effective solutions related to:
- Hiring and employment contracts;
- Harassment and workplace investigations;
- Day-to-day employee management (e.g., performance and attendance management);
- Disciplinary measures and dismissal of employees;
- Individual and collective layoffs;
- Labour relations; and
- Human rights.
Audrey represents employers before civil courts, administrative tribunals, and grievance arbitrators, and in connection with mediations and conciliations.
She conducts investigations as an external and independent investigator on behalf of employers under provincial and federal jurisdiction.
Prior to joining BLG, Audrey practiced labour and employment law at an international law firm.