Tommy is a management-side labour and employment lawyer. Tommy’s practice comprises both advisory and litigation aspects and he advises private and public-sector employers on:
- Wrongful termination actions;
- Restrictive covenant actions;
- Human rights complaints;
- Agreement and policy drafting;
- Reasonable accommodation; and
- Employment issues in commercial transactions.
He has appeared in or assisted with matters before the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, the Provincial Court of Alberta, the Alberta Human Rights Commission and Tribunal, the Alberta Labour Relations Board, the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission, Alberta Employment Standards, and Manitoba Employment Standards.
Tommy summered and articled with BLG before joining the firm as an associate. He is fluent in Cantonese and English.