Carina recognizes the importance and commitment of meeting her client’s needs. In order to insure this happens, she follows and firmly believes in BLG’s code of professionalism and service excellence. By fully understanding the files she is associated with in the Health Law practice at BLG, it is her mission to meet deadlines, provide accurate and updated status reports and be available for any client communication.
- Carina provides exceptional service to HIROC by supporting the National Lead of Health Law in Canada.
Beyond Our Walls
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Volunteer, Lawyers Feed the Hungry
- Law Clerk Litigation Certificate, University of Toronto, 2011
- BA in Psychology and English, University of Toronto, 2002 (Hons.)
Carina has worked in civil litigation since 2012 and joined BLG as a Law Clerk for the Health Law team in 2019.