Audrey Belhumeur represents the interests of employers in a full range of labour and employment matters, regardless of the size of the business or the sector of activity.
Audrey advises employers on:
- Hiring and employment contracts;
- Harassment and workplace investigations;
- Day-to-day employee management (e.g., performance and attendance management);
- Disciplinary measures and dismissal of employees;
- Individual and collective layoffs;
- Labour relations; and
- Human rights.
Audrey assists employers in connection with claims brought before civil courts, administrative tribunals and grievance arbitrators. She also represents employers in connection with mediations and conciliations.
Audrey frequently conducts investigations as an external and independent investigator on behalf of employers under provincial and federal jurisdiction.
In addition to being a member of the Québec Bar, Audrey is an accredited mediator and a member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CHRP).
Prior to joining BLG, Audrey practiced labour and employment law at an international law firm.