Audrey Belhumeur represents the interests of employers in all sectors of activity with regard to a full range of labour and employment law issues.
In addition to being a member of the Barreau du Québec, Audrey is:
- a member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA);
- a certified investigator to conduct workplace harassment investigations; and
- a certified mediator.
Audrey guides employers and offers them complete and effective solutions adapted to their reality, particularly with regard to the following issues:
- Hiring and employment contracts;
- Harassment and workplace investigations;
- Day-to-day employee management (e.g., performance and attendance management);
- Disciplinary measures and dismissal of employees;
- Individual and collective layoffs;
- Labour relations; and
- Human rights.
Audrey also assists employers in connection with recourses before civil courts, administrative tribunals and grievance arbitrators. Audrey also represents employers in connection with mediations and conciliations.
She frequently conducts investigations as an external and independent investigator on behalf of employers under provincial and federal jurisdiction.
Prior to joining BLG, Audrey practiced labour and employment law at an international law firm.