In his tax practice, Rob advises companies on the implications of various transactions. He has a particular focus on internal reorganizations and acquisitions and the Canadian reporting requirements for foreign subsidiaries. He also provides tax advice to charities and non-profit organizations.
- Pan American Silver Corp. in its acquisition of Tahoe Resources Inc. for $1.288 billion, 2019.
- IFS in its acquisition of Clevest Solutions Inc., a provider of mobile workforce management and advanced network deployment solutions in the utilities vertical.
- Aimia Loyalty Solutions in its merger with Kognitiv Corporation to form a technology-forward loyalty solutions provider.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2017
- JD, Peter A. Allard School of Law, UBC, 2016
- B.Ed., University of Alberta, 2011