Tamara leads the Marketing and Communications team at BLG. She is responsible for the firm's marketing strategy, external communications initiatives and brand profile. She works closely with firm leadership, partners and the business development team to drive business results.
In addition to her role at the firm, Tamara is passionate about culture, innovation and social issues. She's been active in her community as an executive member of the Board of Directors for Boost Child and Youth Advocacy Centre, and has also been involved with United Way, McMichael Art Gallery and Huntington Society of Canada.
Prior to joining BLG, Tamara held branding, marketing and communications roles at various professional services firms in legal and financial services, as well as at a leading international brand consulting company.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Communications Committee, Boost Child & Youth Advocacy Centre, 2012–2019
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Boost Child & Youth Advocacy Centre, 2011–2018
- Committee Member, McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Moonlight Gala, 2015–2017
- Committee Member, United Way Campaign, 2014–2017
- Master Class - Digital Acceleration, Hyper Island, 2017
- Hons. BA, Psychology & Economics, McGill University, 1993 - 1997
- Leading Professional Services Firms, Harvard Business School Executive Education, 2020
- Executive Leadership Program, Queen's Smith School of Business, 2017