Meaghan is a law clerk in the Environmental, Municipal, Expropriation and Regulatory groups. She has more than six years of dedicated litigation experience and advises municipalities, public agencies and private landowners on litigation matters including land use planning appeals and expropriation arbitrations.
Meaghan's responsibilities include:
- drafting pleadings and various briefs
- preparing files for examination for discovery
- preparing affidavits of documents
- drafting various motions, appeal records, supporting affidavits, and bills of costs
- preparing files for hearings
- liaising with counsel, expert witnesses, and courts
Meaghan has thorough knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure and the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal Rules of Practice and Procedure.