Francine focuses on securities, capital markets and corporate commercial law. She has extensive experience with SEDAR (System of Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval) and SEDI (System of Electronic Disclosure by Insiders).
Francine assists lawyers and clients with:
- public and debt offerings
- preparing and filing of continuous disclosure documents and regulatory securities filings
- communicating with securities regulatory authorities
- incorporations, amalgamations, continuances, amendments and dissolutions
- general maintenance of minute books for corporations and trusts
Before joining BLG, she worked for more than 20 years for major market participants