Lara has a broad corporate and commercial practice. She advises a diverse array of clients including private companies and not-for-profit organizations on a variety of issues including governance, transactional and strategic matters.
Lara is fluent in English, French, German, and Hebrew. In addition to summering and articling at BLG, Lara's prior experience includes a term at SickKids.
- Loblaw Companies Limited in its acquisition of Lifemark Health Group, a leading provider of outpatient physiotherapy and other rehabilitation services nationwide, for C$845 million.
- Stripe, a global technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet, in its acquisition of OpenChannel, a leading provider of app marketplace software.
- Securian Canada, Inc., a subsidiary of Securian Financial Group, in its acquisition of Armour Group Inc.
- Rester Management in its acquisition of Elad Canada Realty Inc. for a purchase price of over C$500 million.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of Quantum Benchmark Inc., a leading provider of software solutions for improving and validating quantum computing hardware capabilities.
- SterlingCapitalBrokers Ltd. in its acquisition of Luedey Consultants Inc., Riverview Insurance Solutions Inc., and Adamek & Associates Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- St. Joseph’s Health System in the sale of its Group Purchasing Organization, a provider of capital equipment and food and nutrition procurement services for the health sector, to Mohawk Medbuy Corporation.
- A major private education provider in connection with its sale to a private equity fund for C$400 million.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- JD, University of Toronto, 2019
- BSc (Dist.), Université de Montréal, 2015