Lara has a broad corporate and commercial practice. She advises a diverse array of clients on a variety of matters including mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, commercial arrangements, corporate governance, and other transactional and strategic matters
Lara is fluent in English, French, German, and Hebrew. In addition to summering and articling at BLG, Lara's prior experience includes a term at SickKids.
- Loblaw Companies Limited in its acquisition of Lifemark Health Group, a leading provider of outpatient physiotherapy and other rehabilitation services nationwide, for C$845 million.
- Stripe, a global technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet, in its acquisition of OpenChannel, a leading provider of app marketplace software.
- Securian Canada, Inc., a subsidiary of Securian Financial Group, in its acquisition of Armour Group Inc.
- Rester Management in its acquisition of Elad Canada Realty Inc. for a purchase price of over C$500 million.
- Keysight Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of Quantum Benchmark Inc., a leading provider of software solutions for improving and validating quantum computing hardware capabilities.
- SterlingCapitalBrokers Ltd. in its acquisition of Luedey Consultants Inc., Riverview Insurance Solutions Inc., and Adamek & Associates Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- St. Joseph’s Health System in the sale of its Group Purchasing Organization, a provider of capital equipment and food and nutrition procurement services for the health sector, to Mohawk Medbuy Corporation.
- A major private education provider in connection with its sale to a private equity fund for C$400 million.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- JD, University of Toronto, 2019
- BSc (Dist.), Université de Montréal, 2015