Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate with clients to identify potential issues and create results. We offer targeted advice on governance matters relating to:
- board and committee mandates and processes
- governance policies
- shareholder advisory firms
- investigations, reviews and reports
- director and officer liability issues
- conflicts of interest
- board training and assessment
- director and officer liability insurance
- corporate litigation
We have expertise in working with public companies on:
- going private and related party transactions
- stakeholder activism
We assist with shareholder and member matters in the private and not-for-profit space.
Our professionals frequently present to boards and member and trade associations.
We work closely with the public, private and not-for-profit sectors and assist:
- boards of directors, governors and trustees
- committees of boards
- management and shareholders
- other stakeholders
We have experience with governance reviews and implementation. Our team has drafted manuals for sectors and individual clients on effective governance.