Rose is responsible for implementing new technology, programs, policies and procedures to promote consistent law clerk and paralegal services. She also analyzes group processes to maximize efficiency and increase productivity.
Rose has extensive experience in the area of estates law and is a Certified Expert in Estates Law, recognized by the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario.
Rose also provides law clerk support within Private Client Group by helping executors and trustees fulfill their duties.
Her responsibilities include:
- supporting the administration of estates and trusts (including settlement and distribution of assets)
- assisting attorneys under continuing powers of attorney
- assisting court-ordered guardians of property who are administering the property of mentally incapable persons
- preparing estate and trust accounts in court passing format and related applications
- preparing court documents for passing of accounts both contested and uncontested
- analyzing estate accounts for contested passing of accounts
- supporting estate litigators on contentious passing of accounts