Diane's responsibilities include:
- performing title examinations at the Land Register of Québec, the Mining Register and the Register of the Domain of the State
- assisting in the drafting of deeds to be registered (including deeds of sale, servitudes, discharges and notices of lease)
- performing verifications at municipalities, school boards and governmental authorities
- preparing drafts of title opinions and due diligence reports
- coordinating the registration of deeds at the Registry Offices
Diane has worked on major files for the firm, including title examinations for windmill projects, telecommunication sites, private seniors’ residences and regional shopping centres.
Diane has significant experience with land registration regulations.
Diane has worked as a paralegal for more than 35 years. She joined BLG in 2005. She was also a registrar at the Land Register, a paralegal in a notary's office and a paralegal in a large Montréal law firm.