Charlotte's responsibilities include:
- performing title examinations at the Land Register of Québec, the Mining Register and the Register of the Domain of the State
- assisting in the drafting of deeds to be registered (including deeds of sale, servitudes, discharges and notices of lease)
- performing verifications at municipalities, school boards and governmental authorities
- preparing drafts of title opinions and due diligence reports
- coordinating the registration of deeds at the Registry Offices.
Charlotte has worked on title examinations for regional shopping centres, hotels and land assemblies for real estate development.
Charlotte has 30 years of experience as a Paralegal at BLG.