Angela is a senior paralegal who has been with BLG since 1998. She is well-versed in federal, Québec and Ontario business corporation legislations.
Angela's work is focused on mergers, acquisitions, corporate and tax reorganizations and general corporate matters.
She assists with commercial, corporate and tax transactions including mergers, asset purchases, share purchases, corporate and tax reorganizations, and financing.
She also assists with:
- the incorporation and organization of corporations
- the due diligence review of corporations
- extra-provincial registrations of entities in all Canadian provinces and territories, including annual maintenance of such registrations
- partnerships and trusts (registration and annual maintenance)
- the incorporation, organization and annual maintenance of charitable and non-profit organizations (federal and provincial)