Nathalie is a senior paralegal who has been working in the Financial Services Group since 2005.
Nathalie assists lawyers of the Financial Services Group with:
- The establishment of financings for banks and other financial institutions, alternative and private lenders, and borrowers
- Drafting financing, security and related agreements
- Guarantees, subordination agreements, priority agreements, opinions, resolutions and certificates
- Coordinating due diligence reviews within the firm and review and analysis of due diligence documents and corporate documents drafted by other law firms
- Registration of security and all elements related to the publication of creditors' rights, and the drafting of related agreements
- Leasing or installment sales, asset-based loans, alternative financing and project financing in the energy field
- Transactions in long-term financing of real estate properties and construction loans for residential and commercial projects
Before joining BLG, Nathalie worked for another national law firm for over 10 years.