Matthew advises clients on a wide range of real estate matters. His practice focuses on acquisitions and dispositions, planning and commercial leasing.
- Aimia Loyalty Solutions in its merger with Kognitiv Corporation to form a technology-forward loyalty solutions provider.
- Assisting with the disposition of commercial properties across Canada, including transactions involving Hotel and Senior Care portfolios
- Advising landlords and tenants with respect to commercial leases and subleases.
- Assisting clients with the acquisition of commercial properties.
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2017
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2016
- M.A. , Queen's University, 2012 Economics
- B.A. (First Class Honours), Simon Fraser University, 2011 Economics