We understand that meticulously-negotiated contracts—not just real property—can be the foundation of success in the hospitality business. Contracts cannot be successfully negotiated without a thorough understanding of the issues and business realities underlying the industry’s unique dynamics.
As the expectations for hospitality services mount, their delivery becomes more challenging. We have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate a diverse range of new issues involving e-commerce, intellectual property, technical services and government regulations.
We offer a range of services, including:
- advising on significant hotel developments
- acting for buyers and sellers of hotels across the country
- assisting in public and private ventures
- working with issuers, underwriters and lenders involved in real estate investment trusts
- assisting with liquor permits for hotels
Our team acts for:
- franchisors and franchisees