We are back!
Following the success of BLG Toronto's virtual program in 2020 and 2021, this year’s highly anticipated Labour & Employment Law Symposium will be offered both in-person and virtually – your choice!
These two engaging 1.5-hour sessions will each have unique content and are designed to update you on current legal issues relating to employers.
Session #1: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- A Review of New Mandatory Policies, Statutory Leave Changes, and Broader Public Sector Compensation Restraints
- Top Employment Cases of the Past Year
- Tax Law Update in the Employment Context
- Organizational Risks Associated with Cancel Culture
- Labour Update: the Uptick in Union Organizing and Take-Aways for Employers
- Immigration Update
- Benefits Update: a Review of a Key Decision
- Ontario’s New Electronic Monitoring Policy Requirements
Register for this event using the RSVP link below. Spaces for in person attendance are limited and available on a first-come first-served basis.
Please note that Session 2 will be held on Wednesday, November 23, 2022.
Please respond by November 10, 2022.
If you have any questions about this event, please email Kathleen Wells at [email protected].
This program has been approved for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).