Twelve National Business Leaders drive client-centric culture
Toronto (January 15, 2020) — A new year presents the opportunity to refocus and provide greater value to our clients. In line with this, BLG has implemented the innovative new client-focused role of National Business Leader.
BLG partners have been appointed as National Business Leaders for various practice areas and industry sectors, and will focus on ensuring a client-centric, proactive and business-savvy approach to every deliverable.
The National Business Leaders are:
- Kent Kufeldt, National Business Leader, Securities & Capital Markets
- Subrata Bhattacharjee, National Business Leader, Corporate Commercial
- Claudine Millette, National Business Leader, Financial Services
- Jason Howg, National Business Leader, Intellectual Property
- David Longcroft, National Business Leader, Commercial Real Estate
- Craig Webster, National Business Leader, Tax
- Mathieu Piché-Messier, National Business Leader, Commercial Litigation
- Patricia Morrison, National Business Leader, Construction
- Pitman Patterson, National Business Leader, Environmental, Municipal, Expropriation and Regulatory
- Kate Crawford, National Business Leader, Health
- Graham Walker, National Business Leader, Insurance & Tort Liability
- André Royer, National Business Leader, Labour & Employment
“We are excited about the National Business Leader role to strengthen and expand BLG’s commitment to developing enduring, value-driven relationships with our clients,” says Graham Ross, Chief Client Officer at BLG. “Listening to and learning from our clients is the key to constantly improving our service offerings and ensuring the best client experience.”
As a future-minded firm, the National Business Leaders are emblematic of our client- and sector-focused approach. Under their leadership, BLG will continue to be an industry leader in anticipating what’s next, creating growth opportunities and achieving winning outcomes.