This blog is authored by members of BLG's Oil and Gas Focus Group.
We follow new and interesting legal issues as they emerge in the energy area. The wide range of direct and extensive energy experience held by our contributors lends itself to a diverse and insightful examination of current legal trends and topics. Our experience not only provides a source of valuable information and insight, but also assists in finding solutions to legal issues that arise in this dynamic and rapidly evolving area.
Topics posted in March 2016 include:
- FEDERAL BUDGET 2016 — A Focus on the Middle Class, and Continued Scrutiny of Corporate Tax Avoidance
- From Social License to Class Action — Climate Change Litigation has come to Canada, Project Proponents Beware
- Environmental Law Newsletter — Spring Edition
- Highlights of The Speech From The Throne — Second Session Of The Twenty-Ninth Legislature March 8th, 2016
- BC Responds to Mount Polley Dam Failure with Proposed Amendments to the Mines Act
We welcome you toThe Resource: BLG Energy Law Blogand encourage you to contact any of our contributors about their posts or in learning more about how BLG can serve your legal needs.