Cathy's work is focused on mergers, acquisitions, corporate and tax reorganizations as well as general corporate matters.
She also assists with commercial, corporate and tax transactions including asset purchases, share purchases and financing. These responsibilities, along with the legal work, play an integral role in closing a deal.
She also assists with:
- incorporation and organization of corporations
- due diligence review of corporations
- extra-provincial registrations of entities in all Canadian provinces and territories, including annual maintenance of such registrations
- partnerships and trusts (registration and annual maintenance)
- incorporation, organization and annual maintenance of charitable and non-profit organizations (federal and provincial)
Cathy's scope of knowledge includes federal, Québec and Ontario business corporation legislation.