Alexis Renaud advises and assists unionized and non-unionized employers under provincial or federal jurisdiction on labour and employment matters.
Specifically, he regularly represents and advises employers on dispute prevention and resolution regarding:
- complaints, grievances and disputes about terminations before administrative, arbitration and civil courts;
- policy grievances;
- complaints concerning a prohibited practice and psychological or discriminatory harassment;
- discrimination complaints;
- complaints for hindrance to union activities or retaliatory measures for taking part in union activities;
- complaints for use of strikebreakers;
- motions for union certification;
- injunctions against illegal picketing;
- breach of restrictive covenants injunctions;
- matters related to the application of the Charter of the French Language.
In addition, Alexis often represents unionized companies in negotiating collective agreements.