Additionally, Julie assists clients with disclosure obligations including National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
Julie’s practice focuses on all aspects of the capital markets sector. She acts for public and private companies and underwriters in connection with general corporate matters, mergers & acquisitions, private placement transactions and corporate reorganizations.
Julie is the founder of BLG’s “Driven by Women” initiative.
- Acted for Dolly Varden Silver Corporation in the completion of the first private placement in the face of a take-over bid under the new rules.
- Acted for Pan American Silver Corp. on the sale of a royalty, stream and payment agreement portfolio to Maverix Metals Inc.
- Acted as the assistant secretary to the Special Committee of Eldorado Gold Corporation in connection with the sale of Chinese assets.
Beyond Our Walls
- Co-founder, BLG Mentorship Circle Program
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Securities Law Subsection, Women Lawyers Forum
- Board member, Gathering Voices Society
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2015
- JD, University of Calgary, 2014
- MBA, University of Calgary, 2014
- B.Sc., Kinesiology, University of Calgary, 2009