Breda focuses on litigation related to insurance tort and liability, personal injury, product liability, and securities.
Her responsibilities include:
- preparing files for examinations for discovery (including chronologies and affidavits of documents)
- preparing documents and briefs for expert witnesses
- drafting lists of undertakings, advisements and refusals, liaising with discovery witnesses to answer undertakings and reviewing and organizing answers
- drafting mediation briefs and pre-trial briefs
- assisting with trial preparations (including reviewing and organizing documents, scheduling witnesses, preparing materials for motions)
- liaising with clients, counsel and courts