Justin is an associate in our Commercial Real Estate Group. His practice covers a diverse range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, and financing.
Justin works with a large cross section of clients that includes private entrepreneurs, public and private corporations, asset managers, and developers.
Prior to joining BLG as an associate, Justin summered and articled with the firm. As a student, Justin was seconded to the Bank of Montreal.
- Lead the Canadian Real Estate team for the disposition by K+S Group of its salt business for US$3.2B, including the iconic Windsor Salt mine in Windsor, Ontario.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded the Orey Fidani Prize in Real Estate
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- MBA, University of Toronto, 2019
- JD, University of Toronto, 2019
- BA, McGill University, 2014