Lauren has a broad practice focused on commercial and civil litigation and arbitration.
Lauren regularly advocates for clients on a range of matters, including environmental disputes, municipal liability and matters affecting Indigenous groups. She works with a variety of clients in the private and public sectors.
Lauren joined BLG as an associate after summering and articling with the firm. While in law school, she took part in the intensive program in Indigenous Lands, Resources, and Governments at Osgoode Hall Law School, where she worked with the First Nations of Québec and Labrador Sustainable Development Institute.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, The Advocates' Society
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Ontario
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- BCL/JD, McGill University, 2019
- MA, American Studies, Western University, 2016
- Honours BA, History (Specialization), University of Ottawa, 2015