Curtis maintains a broad corporate commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice with a focus on securities disputes, shareholder disputes, energy litigation, and regulatory compliance and hearing matters.
Curtis has acted in a variety of civil litigation and regulatory disputes, and has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta and the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- Fisher v Richardson GMP Limited, 2022 ABCA 123
- Reeves v Grassi, 2019 ABQB 416
Beyond our Walls
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Alberta at the Calgary Civil Claims Duty Counsel
- Volunteer, the Queen's Bench Amicus Project
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2021
- Alberta, 2016
- JD (Dist.), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- BA, University of Victoria, 2012