In his intellectual property law practice Todd focuses on patent applications in the high tech, electrical, electronics and mechanical fields.
For his clients, he:
- conducts patentability and prior art searches
- conducts infringement analyses
- prepares infringement opinions
- prepares agreements for the acquisition of software, hardware and related services
- conducts due diligence reviews of intellectual property assets, and advises on intellectual property issues in secured transactions
Todd has prepared several Patent Appeal Briefs filed with the Board of Patent Appeals in the United States Patent and Trademark Office that have successfully secured issued patents.