Our skilled team is experienced in negotiating, drafting and entering into various commercial contracts and agreements across a diverse range of commercial activities and organizations, including not-for-profits. We have strong insights into market standards and approaches from a business and legal perspective.
We have extensive experience negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements, including:
- product/service agreements
- procurement agreements
- outsourcing agreements, including IT-related, the provision of collection services and customer loyalty program services
- marketing agreements
- licensing agreements, including software and IP-related
- distribution agreements
- dealership and franchise agreements
- wholesale agreements
- sponsorship agreements
- assisting with abridging existing transition services arrangements
- contracts specific to Tier 1 service providers
- vendor-specific contracts
We maintain a vast and adaptable National Precedent Database, making the contractual review process more efficient.
We also provide strategic service agreement advice, including proactive risk-minimizing provisions and long-term business objectives.