Serge practises in the area of commercial real estate, with a focus on acquisitions/dispositions, development and leasing, in both Alberta and British Columbia. He has completed some of the largest and most significant leasing transactions in Canada.
Serge assists clients with:
- negotiation of project financing
- drafting and reviewing of commercial, industrial, office and shopping centre leases
- municipal planning matters, including subdivision approvals and zoning matters
- drafting lender security, including mortgages
- concluding financial lending transactions relating to real property.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Serge was a licensed insurance broker in BC, as well as an auditor and credit analyst with Ford Credit Canada Limited.