François has specific expertise in business law, particularly in infrastructure projects, corporate finance and investment projects.
He focuses his practice mainly on:
- supporting clients in calls for tenders;
- drafting contract clauses;
- identifying contractual and financial risks;
- negotiating and completing various agreements;
- counselling bidders and successful bidders;
- implementing financing solutions tailored to the project’s needs.
His clients appreciate his keen mind, positive outlook and ability to digest complex issues. He is known for the confidence he inspires as a partner in sensitive or large-scale transactions.