Whether your organization is facing a union drive or your employees are already unionized, you need lawyers who can provide advice to protect your interests.
Our legal team has comprehensive experience advising and representing employers before federal and provincial labour relations boards.
We can represent you in all labour relations board matters, such as:
- union organizing drives
- union certification and revocation
- unfair labour practice complaints (including union interference and bad faith bargaining allegations)
- unlawful strikes
- sale of businesses and single employer applications
- reorganizing businesses and restructuring bargaining units
- essential services
- reprisal complaints
- unjust dismissal complaints
We have expertise working with employers in all industries, both in the private and public sector – including airlines, telecommunications, mining, retail, transportation, longshoring, school boards and hospitals.
In addition to representing employers before the federal and provincial labour relations boards, we can assist with judicial review of labour board decisions.