Chris represents clients on a wide variety of litigation matters.
Chris’ practice includes general commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, appellate advocacy, and professional negligence.
Prior to joining BLG, Chris practiced with a leading litigation boutique in Toronto and was the solicitor for a southern Ontario municipality.
- Langenfeld v Toronto Police Services Board, represented an appellant on an appeal regarding an alleged s.2(b) Charter violation.
- Saeed v Gunarajah, represented defendants in a summary judgment motion involving a residential real estate transaction.
- Stasko v The University of Toronto, represented the defendant in a summary judgment motion involving a former graduate student’s withdrawal from a program.
- 6524443 Canada Inc v Toronto (City), represented the respondent in an appeal related to an arbitral award setting long-term commercial rental rates.
- R v Vice Media Canada Inc, represented an intervener in a case involving the appeal of a non-publication and sealing order.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Member, The County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, The Ontario Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2016
- BA, Ryerson University, 2011
- JD, University of Toronto, 2015